Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing refers to all those activities in order to promote a brand through social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, among others, which are at their peak between Internet users and facilitate the interaction of the brand with its target audience, at a much more personalized and dynamic level than with traditional marketing techniques.
A tactic of marketing in social networks can range from the production of content for a blog or twitter, to the deployment of many activities that integrate various social networks, videos on YouTube and blogs, the important thing is to adapt them to the needs of each company, so that it will improve its image and brand positioning, disseminate information quickly, be more popular, be able to collect strategic information about its customers, among other benefits.
Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
Popularity and brand image benefit greatly from customers as the company feels closer.
The use of social networks is increasingly popular, so this means is an important way to impact a large number of people.
A well-targeted social media marketing tactic increases brand visibility and the number of visits to your website.
Marketing in social networks is one of the fastest and most economical ways to disseminate some type of information
High Conversion Rate
A brand that interacts with the user and manages to make it feel close and important, more easily specifies new business.
Having a tactic on social networks is an excellent way to gather information about the target audience of the brand.
Did you know that more than 1450 million people access Facebook every day , and spend an average of 20 minutes interacting with the platform? And this is just one of the multiple social networks that make up the current scene, each with its unique features: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat.
Social networks are indispensable channels within a complete digital strategy. In addition to having our brand presence through channels, pages and profiles, Social Ads allow us to reach users where they spend their free time and achieve levels of segmentation unthinkable just a few years ago.
Social Media plays a key role in your digital marketing strategy. From building awareness to engaging your audience, social can open the door to a world of customers. It can be all too easy to spin your social wheels and show very little return.
Why do you need to make Social Media Ads?
- Because they allow you to reach the audience you are looking for. Today, most users are present in one or more of the social networking platforms. This makes Social Ads allow us to address different potential audiences. In addition, the sophistication of segmentation options helps us reach exactly the people that interest us.
- Because you can impact all the stages of the conversion funnel. Not all users have the same knowledge of the brand, nor are all ready to buy. Therefore, the best digital advertising strategies recognize the phase of the conversion funnel in which users are located and adapt their tactics to guide them towards the final conversion. Through all your segmentation and optimization options, Social Ads allow us to easily focus our campaigns to the different phases. Audiences based on demographic data, interests and behaviors (“Core Audiences”) are ideal to start attracting attention to our brand. Similar audiences (“Lookalike Audiences”) allow us to expand our reach with people similar to our customers. And finally, custom audiences (“Custom Audiences”) allow us to make remarketing strategies and close sales.
- Because you can adapt them to your goals. Currently Social Ads platforms offer a wide variety of campaign and ad types . If we have a customized strategy for our company, we can make the most of these possibilities to achieve different business objectives: publicize our brand, increase web traffic, generate leads, get sales or downloads of an app.
- Because they offer you multiple creative formats. From the text ads of just a few years ago, Social Ads has evolved to offer endless combinations of images, videos and interactive content. The best campaigns make the most of these formats to launch original creatives that are fully adapted to the new habits of users, such as mobile browsing.
- Because you can measure and control the results accurately. Another fundamental feature of the Social Ads platforms is the large amount of data that is available to the marketing professional. With them, we can analyze in detail the performance of each ad and optimize our campaigns in real time to achieve the best results.
How can we help you?
- The different Social Ads platforms put a world of options at our disposal, but they also require good strategic integration, planning and continuous management. To take full advantage of the potential of these channels, it is important that you allow yourself to be accompanied by a group of experts in each one of them. At Social Sutra we offer you:
- Custom analysis and strategy We study each project and design an ad hoc plan, based on the needs and objectives of the client.
Direct relationship with the main social networks. We have access to the Facebook and Twitter ad APIs, which allows us to keep up to date with all the news, updates and best practices of each sector.
- Detailed study of the hearings. We analyze and customize the audiences that are most adapted to the buyer of each client and generate adapted creativity for each type of consumer.
Scientific optimization of campaigns. We work as a research laboratory, performing constant A / B tests of each of the strategic variables. This approach allows us to find the best combinations of creatives, segmentation, ad formats and campaign types and continuously optimize our resources based on the results.
- Measurement of results. The monitoring of key metrics is an element that accompanies us throughout the project. Through periodic reports, we establish control points during the process so that decision making can be agreed upon.
- Integral support Our campaign, technical and design management teams accompany clients throughout the process to provide personalized support. In particular, we pay special attention to the configuration stages, in which it is essential that the pixels, SDK, Catalogs and other elements are implemented correctly.
Social ads have become an essential channel of digital strategies. To make the most of your potential, it is important to surround yourself with a team of trained and experienced experts. Get in touch with us and discover how to get the most out of your Social Ads.
What we do in Social Media Marketing
- Market analysis and competition
Analyze market trends and tactics used by other brands will allow us to generate activities according to the needs of the company.
- Specify Objectives
Like any marketing action, realistic and concrete goals must be established that become the main guide when designing a tactic.
- Choice of the Platform
The characteristics of the different social networks and existing platforms are analyzed and the most appropriate are chosen for the objectives and image of the brand
- Tactics design
According to the previous analysis, the following actions are established, the content to be published, and the type of interaction that will be established with the users.
Profiles are created in the different chosen platforms, and in the company of the client the production of the content that will be published later is carried out.
Marketing in social networks is focused on interaction, which is why a constant work of updating and producing content is necessary.