At present it is necessary to highlight the importance of social networks in any field, that is, one of the conveniences of the new Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) is that it can be adapted to the needs of companies.
The influencers are a recent figure that emerged thanks to their “influence” in the public opinion of social networks, that is, they are popular characters that opened a new gap for discrete sales. From that numerous marketing strategies evolved.
Using influencers in your favor can bring many benefits to your brand, even in creative, design agencies or architectural firms; But how to choose the right one for that goal? We tell you 5 essential aspects:
- Identity with your brand: The influencer should like your product, know about it and thus genuinely recommend it, as well as feel identified, it is not possible to talk about a topic that is totally opposite to what it usually does.
- Quality content: You want to position your brand, that your product is recognized for its quality, if the influencer reflects a boring, worn or inexpressive content, people will ignore it.
- Level of influence: This will sound obvious, but it is necessary to know how many likes you have, comments and even how many and who your followers are.
- Engagement: The link between his followers and the influencer is a very important factor to know if people interact with him, if he follows his advice and if he responds to them.
- Recognize the type of work: Knowing their methods, what they have done before, their language and even the platforms on which they work will give you a necessary clue to correctly choose the influencer for your brand.