Using public figures in a campaign to promote a product or service is one of the current trends, but choosing an influencer for a brand should not be taken lightly, an appropriate strategy and choice is required.
The influencers can bring many benefits to the brand, including creative agencies, design or architectural offices; But if it is not chosen properly it could mean a loss of money or bring counterproductive effects such as a bad image of the company, so to select it takes into account the following considerations:
- Identity with your brand: The influencer should like your product, know about it and thus genuinely recommend it, as well as feel identified, it is not possible to talk about a topic that is totally opposite to what it usually does.
- Quality content: You want to position your brand, that your product is recognized for its quality, if the influencer reflects a boring, worn or inexpressive content, people will ignore it.
- Level of influence: This will sound obvious, but it is necessary to know how many likes you have, comments and even how many and who your followers are.
- Engagement: The link between his followers and the influencer is a very important factor to know if people interact with him, if he follows his advice and if he responds to them.
- Recognize the type of work: Knowing their methods, what they have done before, their language and even the platforms on which they work will give you a clue necessary to choose an influencer for a brand.
If you are interested in learning more about the selection and management of influencersto apply the best techniques and thus achieve greater visibility, recruitment and customer loyalty,