Google Ads, previously called Google Adwords, is Google’s online advertising platform that allows you to attract new customers at the right time that they are looking for your products or services. In the Search Network, the ads appear prominently in the upper area, allowing you to achieve better visibility of your business and thus obtain more customers. On the Display Network, ads appear on other web pages, on YouTube or mobile applications.
Why advertise with Google Ads?
- Attract new customers: If your goal is to increase sales, attract more customers, receive more calls or encourage your current customers to return to your business, Google Ads is the ideal tool for your company.
- Reach the right people at the right time: Your ads will be activated at the right time that potential customers consult Google about your products or services.
- Show your ads within a specific geographic area: Target your ads to potential customers from certain locations, cities or countries, or simply to those within a certain distance from your business.
- You only pay for results: If they don’t visit you, you don’t pay . You will only pay when they click on your ad and enter your website or call you on the phone. That is, when a potential client is truly interested in your products or services.
How do you create an advertising campaign?
- Define the objectives of the investment in Google Ads: The most common objectives for a search engine advertising strategy are: Increase sales Achieve a registration or similar action Generate brand positioning or visits to the website.
- Select keywords from your Google Ads campaign: Building a list of keywords suitable for your campaign can help you target your ads to the ideal customers. The keywords should match the terms that potential customers would use to search for your products or services.
- Design / analyze the landing page of the Google Ads campaign: It is vitally important to analyze the destination that the clicks of potential customers will have. In the event that the structure and content of the Campaign’s destination site is not optimized to attract customers, we may lose potential sales. That is why the importance of a website to enhance our business.
- Measure and permanently optimize the Google Ads campaign: There are many factors that can be measured in a campaign, but without a doubt the most important is the Return on Investment (ROI), the net profit between what we enter and the cost of the Bell. We will install conversion sensors (user actions on our website) in all forms, telephone buttons, chat, WhatsApp, among others.